So because we’re dealing with quarantine, here’s the set of recipes for a Ratatouille dinner & a movie night!
- Parmesan & Garlic Linguine (add chicken optional)
- Remy’s garlic & leek soup
- French Bread (or buy from Safeway)
- Goat cheese of your choice (to go with the bread)
- Red or white wine (I suggest a Red Blend that is Zin-heavy or a Pinot Grigio)
- Fruit salad – strawberries, grapes, mandarin oranges
- Dessert: Just buy something French! Though I’m planning for crepes with vanilla ice cream & strawberry preserves. To make crepes, use any instant pancake mix and add x2 the amount of liquid but make it all milk. Liberally use olive oil in the pan.
Personally, I’m planning on doing the ratatouille, linguine, and bread w/ cheese. You don’t have to do the whole menu, these are just some options!
Streaming services that carry Ratatouille:
- Amazon Prime
- Youtube Movies
- Apple itunes
- Google Play